Settings are the game options in the flow free applications.
- Sound: It represents the audio in the game. It can be scaled from 1 to 10.
- Theme: It changes the theme of the colors and boards. It changes in the chronological order or themes.
- Color Labels: There are 2 options: Turning it on and off. Turning color labels on adds single-lettered labels to the colors. Turning it off removes those labels.
- Animations: There are 2 options: All and low. The "All" option provides all animations, while the "low" option only provides a few animations, which are low in quality and quantity.
- Languages: It changes the language of the entire game. It changes in the chronological order or languages.
- Cloud Sync: It gives the player the ability to sync an account.
- Signing in to Google Play Games: It gives the player the ability to sign in to Google Play Games.
- Resetting Progress: It completely erases the player's progress, resetting all completed levels to 0.
- About: It displays the version, some information about the game and the company and more options, such as sharing the game to Facebook, getting help on how to play the game, sending feedback and reviewing the app.